- As we all know, Life has one purpose. Living.Not just moving through it as senseless, emotionless drones. I’m talking about living each moment. Enjoying every second. Yes I know, enjoying every second is not something possible especially for a species which spends half of it’s life time sleeping(I’m assuming that’s what everyone does) . But that doesn’t mean we have to give up. Let’s fight the reality. Let’s make our own reality which we enjoy. It is not something hard. All we need is perseverance.
- I have problems with consistency. I struggle to keep up the things which I even enjoy very much. Like writing for example. Recently I learned a groundbreaking advice here. It’s very simple yet so strong. ‘write everyday’. It was breathtaking. Those two words changed my whole attitude. You don’t have to publish everyday,But write everyday. Maybe few words or few sentences, but just don’t stop writing. It’s a great advice for anyone who wants to do anything.
- As I was mowing through WordPress, I encountered something #The100DayProject.It was exactly what I needed after reading that advice. A purpose, A meaning for my everyday journey.You can read all about about here. It’s very interesting and inspiring. Of course I decided to do it the very second. My chosen activity is poetry
- I have never thought about writing poetry until I saw a particular episode of 13 reasons why in which Hannah wrote a poem(I know, I draw inspiration from the weirdest of places) . Later I came across this post. I wrote my first poem for that. It made me very happy. Hence started my thirst for poetry writing.
- All the stories aside, I’ll post my #The100DaysOfPoetryLearning here which involves Atleast one of the poetic techniques.All feedbacks are welcome.
- The #The100DayProject is supposed to be from April 4 – July 12. I’m already a month behind that schedule , still I can catch up because I have two months.I welcome everyone to try this. This not only improves our discipline to do something which we like. It will also improve our skill by tremendous amount at the end of the project. Good luck to all. Have a great day.
They all might seem random facts, but if you are bold enough, you can see that everything is connected. 🙏
Original photo by Clem Onojeghuo.
Check out his and other amazing works at Unsplash.